- How we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data
- How do we protect your data
If you have any questions, requests or concerns about data protection, please contact us with the information provided in the Contact Information of Data Controller section of this Policy.
Data we collect
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, or device model.
- Your installed apps package names
- General location data (eg. what country you are from)
- Data to fight fraud (such as click fraud in advertising)
Why Do We Collect Your Data
To perform the service, we process data necessary to
- Operate the Service
- Provide you more relevant advertisement instead of random advertisement
- Prevent from showing advertisements that you already have the product
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service
- Take action against fraudulent
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
Who Can See Your Data
Apart from Deema, your data can be accessed by Partners Working for Deema. Deema has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Deema’s instructions to provide the Service, and fraud prevention. In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
How Do We Protect Your Data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe user experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as you are using our service as needed to provide you the Service.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Contact Information of Data Controller
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, or if you want to delete your data, we encourage you to contact us.
Email : email@example.com